20-th JUBILEE INTERNATIONAL EXHIBITION OF BREAD, EQUIPMENT, TECHNOLOGIES AND INGREDIENTS
Bread – 2015
UNIQUE BAKERY AND CONFECTIONERY SPECIALIZED EXHIBITION OF UKRAINE AND EASTERN EUROPE!
20-th Jubilee international exhibition of bread, equipment, technologies and ingredients “Bread-2015”, 9-th International confectionery specialized exhibition of finished products "ConfectionerExpo-2015", Specialized exhibitions of pizza and pasta "PizzaFairUA-2015" and "PastaCraft-2015" will take place on June 3-5, 2015
Venue: hall 3, IEC (15, Brovarskoy ave.), Kyiv, Ukraine
Organizer: Exhibition company “Troyan” LLC
Supported by Ministry of Agrarian Policy and Food of Ukraine, Ukrainian Union of Entrepreneurs and Industrialists, Association of Enterprises of Bakery Industries of Ukraine “Ukrhlebprom”, National University of Food Technologies
- Bakery, confectionary, milling equipment and equipment for pizza’s production and pasta's production
- Technologies, raw materials, ingredients, additives, flavoring and filling agents, accessories and decoration
- Flour, grain, cereals, feed-stuff
- Bakery, macaroni, confectionery products and pizza: ready to use and frozen
- Packing, marking, work clothes, specialized literature
Within the framework of exhibition "Bread-2015":
- The 15-th professional tasting competition of bakery and flour confectionery products
MORE THAN JUST BAKING!
Exhibition Bread/ConfectionerExpo/PizzaFairUA/PastaCraft has developed into the leading industry trade fair and most important networking platform helping international companies to conduct business successfully in Ukraine and the CIS. Exhibition provides you with the perfect conditions to maintain and establish business contacts.
Bread/ConfectionerExpo/PizzaFairUA/PastaCraft is the only trade fair in Ukraine and the CIS that covers all topics in the bakery, pasta, pizza and confectionery industry, from ingredients, ovens, manufacturing facilities and machinery to packaging materials, ice cream and sweets. At exhibition you will get access to the entire bakery, pizza, pasta and confectionery industry in Ukraine, ranging from small and independent to large industrial bakeries, producers, technologists, services and trade.
Aim of the exhibition: reflecting the major tendencies of world and Ukrainian bakery, pizza, pasta and confectionery market, facilitating development of national bakery, pasta, pizza and confectionery industry, demonstrating the latest achievements and technologies, assistance in searching for new solutions for bakery and confectionery industry, pizza- and pasta-making branches of Ukraine.
Participants: producers and suppliers of equipment and ingredients for bakery and confectionery industries, pizza- and pasta-making branches.
Target audience: professional visitors, specialists of bakery and confectionery industry, pizzaiolos and producers of pastà.
Bread/ConfectionerExpo/PizzaFairUA/PastaCraft is the best platform for your business in UKRAINE and the CIS because:
- Annually all leading domestic and foreign producers of equipment, ingredients and finished products get together in order to present their novelties, latest solutions and updated technologies.
- This is a good business start for companies that want to enter Ukrainian market or just want to begin their activity in bakery and confectionery sector, pasta- and pizza-making sector.
- This is maintenance of old private contacts and determine of new ones (very important for further successful business cooperation). Specialists from all over Ukraine, neighboring countries and beyond visit exhibition with aim of acquainting with novelties and getting of fresh information.
- More than a half visitors of exhibition are top managers who are responsible for decision-making, chief technologists, head of bakery, pasta, pizza and confectionery production, business owners.
TAKE ADVANTAGE OF Bread/ConfectionerExpo/PizzaFairUA/PastaCraft TO GAIN INSIGHTS INTO THE UKRAINIAN MARKET AND PRESENT YOURSELF TO THE MARKET LEADERS!!!
Exhibition company “Troyan”
of. 250, build 68, Golosyivskyi Ave., Kyiv, Ukraine, 03040
Tel./fax: +38 044 258-01-23, 258-27-32, 258-27-75, 258-00-22, 258-02-37.
|Type the name of page you are looking for (you can use “+” as a separator for a group of values)